Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hi all

now is 25 june 2009 , 2.45am.

Now i'm working . sometimes it suks because other ppe sleep while I have to work . At least I earn honest money.... I've fall in love with a girl in my home town . I have another girl here in kl , who know I already have a girlfriend but still want me . I'm SOOOOOOOOO lucky.... the bad thing is , my ex-girl want me also ......

What is wrong with me ? I am not hansome at all . I have a really bad history of relationship with girl . but girl still want me . why ? want to break my heart ? yeah , right !

Anyway , we only plan , Allah will deside who will me my wife . Ajal , Maut , Jodoh , Pertemuan ditangan Allah . terima jer lah takdir anda .

The time we had on earth is long . We are not immortal . No one is . So , use all the limited time we have right now , the best as possible . As long as within the boundry of Islam ....

No sex before getting married ( after got married , fuck all you want lah ), No drug , No alcohol , No fighting .....



Assalamualaikum

No comments: